Registered address: Unit 2 Barrys Lane, Scarborough, Yorkshire YO12 4HA, United Kingdom
The pages on this website are published by Compass Health & Fitness, here on in “us” “we” “our”.
We will not collect any personally identifiable information about individuals, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by them.
If you register for information on our services, you will need to provide your name, email address and telephone number. This information will be held by us though Ashbourne Management software and will not be used for any other purpose; it will be stored securely and will not be shared with third parties. By registering for further information, you consent to the use of your name, email address and telephone number for further communications of legitimate interest from us. This data will be stored for as long as necessary however consent can be withdrawn at any time. to withdraw your consent. Should you have any queries as to how your personal data is collected, used and stored, please contact us on 01723 377333 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Compass Health & Fitness is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Compass Health & Fitness may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:-
- Name and payment details
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:-
- To process your order and obtain payment
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided (you can click unsubscribe to stop receiving these)
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or social media. You can opt out of email or be removed from our membership database contacting the gym by phone or email.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:-
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Links to other websites
Our websites may contains links to and from external websites, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to other sites please note that these will be governed by their own privacy policies. We cannot accept liability for data use on those websites.